Re: [Harp-L] hohner harp repair

There you go, Ed. It was Mike I was talking about. When you get old, names are harder to remember.
Funny thing, I was just going to send a note offlist to Ed and give him Mikes name. I have heard good things.
Steve in Minn., where the high today at my house is supposed to soar to about -10 by noon.

Sent from my iPad